What is your understanding of "4 hive setups" ?

How many maps or reducers are needed for your query is determined by the
size of the data you got. You can alter the number of mappers needed for a
query by setting the max and min splits. But I am guessing that is not what
you want to achieve,

 I guess what you are trying to achieve is resource sharing on jobtracker.
In other words you want to dedicate X number of resources to a particular
kind of work (In your case all of them are hive jobs)

If you want to do that way, then please look at hadoop job queues and
different schedulers like capacity scheduler.

Once you create different job queues, you can use the property
mapred.job.queue.name in your hive-site.conf to point to a particular queue
created on jobtracker.