Hi,
I tried to run the all tests in my local Linux x64 of current Hive trunk code.
My "mvn clean package -DskipTests -Phadoop-2 -Pdist" will work fine if I skip
tests.
The following unit test failed, and then it stopped.
I traced the code down to a native method invoked
at"org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.anchorNative(Native
Method)" throw InvocationTargetException.
My questions are:
1) Did it mean the native code not available in my environment causing the
above error?2) If so, since the latest hive build is using Maven, and I can see
the hadoop-2.2.0 all jar files downloaded in my local repository, why this
error still happen?3) Is it possible that because of my local environment is
64bit, but default hadoop-2.2.0 coming with 32bit native code? If so, how to
fix that during the hive build?
Thanks
Yong
Running org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.avro.TestAvroSerdeUtilsTests run: 8,
Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.802 sec <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.avro.TestAvroSerdeUtilsdetemineSchemaTriesToOpenUrl(org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.avro.TestAvroSerdeUtils)
  Time elapsed: 0.377 sec  <<< ERROR!java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException   at
org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.anchorNative(Native
Method)     at
org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.<clinit>(JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.java:49)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMappingWithFallback.<init>(JniBasedUnixGroupsMappingWithFallback.java:38)
       at
 at
 at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)      at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.newInstance(ReflectionUtils.java:129) at
org.apache.hadoop.security.Groups.<init>(Groups.java:55)     at
org.apache.hadoop.security.Groups.getUserToGroupsMappingService(Groups.java:182)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.initialize(UserGroupInformation.java:235)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.ensureInitialized(UserGroupInformation.java:214)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.getLoginUser(UserGroupInformation.java:669)
  at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.getCurrentUser(UserGroupInformation.java:571)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache$Key.<init>(FileSystem.java:2590)       at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache$Key.<init>(FileSystem.java:2582)       at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.get(FileSystem.java:2448)      at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.get(FileSystem.java:367)     at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.avro.AvroSerdeUtils.getSchemaFromFS(AvroSerdeUtils.java:110)
   at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.avro.AvroSerdeUtils.determineSchemaOrThrowException(AvroSerdeUtils.java:71)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.avro.TestAvroSerdeUtils.detemineSchemaTriesToOpenUrl(TestAvroSerdeUtils.java:139)