Correction - it looks like the query uses \u002 to separate array elements
and \u001 to separate the other fields. The question is still similar
though in wondering how I can load that array into pig.

Note - If my data is formatted as a tsv with parentheses surrounding the
array:

(element1,element2,element3)    anotherfield

This loads properly when I use LOAD '/my/tsvfile' USING PigStorage('\t') AS
(elements:tuple(),afield:chararray);