Hi ,
The use case is we have some unstructured data fetched from Mongo DB and
stored in a particular location. Our task is to load those data into our
staging and core hive tables in form of rows and columns.eg if the data is
in key value pair like:
{
Id: bigint(12346),
Name:string(ABC),
Subjects:
{Subject enrolled:
Subjects:
[eng ,math]
}
{Game enrolled:
[Football,cricket]
}
This is just a very simple eg fr reference but we have a complex Json
format with huge amount of data.

So, in this case how can we load it into hive tables and hdfs?