I Edited "Cluster-wide Configuration Safety Valve for core-site.xml" in cm,
and specified as below, but still the problem is same.

<property>
<name>fs.s3.awsAccessKeyId</name>
<value>AKIAJNIM5P2SASWJPHSA</value>
</property>

<property>
<name>fs.s3.awsSecretAccessKey</name>
<value>BN1hkKD7JY4LGGNbjxmnFE0ehs12vXmP44GCKV2N</value>
</property>

FAILED: Error in metadata:
MetaException(message:java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: AWS Access Key ID
and Secret Access Key must be specified as the username or password
(respectively) of a s3 URL, or by setting the fs.s3.awsAccessKeyId or
fs.s3.awsSecretAccessKey properties (respectively).)
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask

Thanks,
Kishore.