Hi,

We are trying to get the data in the form of rows not in columns ..We are
able to get partial data by implementing RecordReader. Logic we have
applied is - getting the xml with start and end tag as 'Row' as the result
we get only the second row, expected is 2 rows....

Refering to below xml , Expected result is :

 <Row><APPLICATION_ID>1</APPLICATION_ID><AppDetails><AppDetail>
<APPLICATION_CODE>1</APPLICATION_CODE></AppDetail></AppDetails></Row>

<Row><APPLICATION_ID>1</APPLICATION_ID><AppDetails>
<AppDetail><APPLICATION_CODE>2</APPLICATION_CODE></AppDetail></AppDetails>
</Row>

In case if we use Xpath.. we get the data in the column wise , when we do
select  APPLICATION_ID,APPLICATION_CODE from the table , we get 1,["1","2"]