Dear Hive users,

Hive community is considering a user group meeting during Hadoop World that
will be held in New York October 15-17th. To make this happen, your support
is essential. First, I'm wondering if any user, especially those in New
York area would be willing to host the meetup. Secondly, I'm soliciting
talks from users as well as developers, and so please propose or share your
thoughts on the contents of the meetup.

I will soon setup a meetup event to  formally announce this. In the
meantime, your suggestions, comments, and kind assistance are greatly
appreciated.

Sincerely,

Xuefu