From: Suma Shivaprasad [mailto:sumasai.shivapra...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 12:43 PM
To: user@hive.apache.org
Subject: Re: Reg:Column Statistics with Parquet

Hi ,

I tried the same with compute statistics for columns a, b,c as above and still
seeing the same results in explain plan.

How do I confirm if its generating all the column stats for a given column. If
this is confirmed, we can debug why Hive is still not using it?

Thanks
Suma

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 11:49 PM, Prasanth Jayachandran