Hi Muhammad,

>From what I've googled a few months ago on the subject, MatchPath UDF has
been removed from Cloudera and Hortonworks releases because TeraData
claims it violates one of their patent (apparently renaming it did not
suffice).

I guess that if you really need it, it might be possible to add it yourself
as an external UDF since the code is still available out there, but I have
no idea
whether TeraData would have the right to come after you (or not?) if you do.

By the way, if anyone has news on the current situation with MatchPath and
TerraData, that would be welcome.

Furcy