Hi,

I think I encountered this kind of serialization problem when writing UDFs.
Usually, marking every fields of the UDF as *transient* does the trick.

I guess the error means that Kryo tries to serialize the UDF class and
everything that is inside, and by marking them as transient
you ensure that it will not and that they will be instantiated in the
default constructor or during the call of initialize()

Please keep me informed if it works or not,

Regards,

Furcy