Are you doing a kinit before launching beeline shell? Also what Hive
version are you on?

You need to do a kinit before you start using the beeline shell in a
kerberized cluster setup. Kinit will essentially log the end user to
Kerberos KDC, and set up the Kerberos TGT in the local system cache.

Thanks,
--Vaibhav

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE