Hi Nitin,
           I created table with ORC format when i update it shows the
following error.
CREATE TABLE students (name VARCHAR(64), age INT, gpa DECIMAL(3, 2))
CLUSTERED BY (age) INTO 2 BUCKETS STORED AS ORC;

INSERT INTO TABLE students VALUES ('fred flintstone', 35, 1.28), ('barney
rubble', 32, 2.32);

hive> update students set age='12' where name='barney rubble';

FAILED: SemanticException [Error 10122]: Bucketized tables do not support
INSERT INTO: Table: default.students

Thanks,
Mahesh.S