Hi all,
I've been using Tez on hive, and I had a chance to hear a conversation that
mismatches with my present knowledge, can anyone confirm the following
statement?
(1)- For every TEZ AM it is possible to launch just a single query/DAG at a
time. So within a given AM several DAGs can be executed only in sequential
order (a.k.a. a session), not in parallel. To execute DAGs in parallel we
always need several AMs.
(2)- The AM is user-specific, and each user is expected to run queries
through its own AM (or on multiple AMs if there is a need for parallelism).
(3)- Several users can submit their DAGs as the same user (e.g.: through
hiveserver2), but in this case we will still have several AM.

Thanks in advance

Fabio