Hi

> Thanks for investigating..  Trying to locate the patch that fixes this
>between 1.1 and 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT. Any leads on what Jira this fix was part
>of? Or what part of the code the patch is likely to be on?

git bisect is the only way usually to identify these things.

But before you hunt into the patches I suggest trying combinations of
constant propogation, null-scan and identity projection remover
optimizations to see if thereĀ¹s a workaround in there.

An explain of the query added to a new JIRA would be good, to continue the
analysis.

Cheers,
Gopal