Hi Lohith,
                 We use http server. Lemme explain you what exactly is the
requirement.We are using a Perl Script  to read hive data and make some
modifications on that data.Now, this modified data should get displayed on
the html page instead of storing it back to database.So, i need to know the
solution for this scenario. Can we achieve this(displayimg onto html page)
using the same perl script after reading and modifying the data from hive?.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and regards,
siva.