From: James Pirz <james.p...@gmail.com<mailto:james.p...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 8:29 AM
To: "u...@tez.apache.org<mailto:u...@tez.apache.org>"
<u...@tez.apache.org<mailto:u...@tez.apache.org>>
Cc: "user@hive.apache.org<mailto:user@hive.apache.org>"
<user@hive.apache.org<mailto:user@hive.apache.org>>
Subject: Getting dot files for DAGs

I am using Tez 0.7.0 on Hadopp 2.6 to run Hive queries.
I am interested in checking DAGs for my queries visually, and I realized that I
can do that by graphviz once I can get "dot" files of my DAGs. My issue is I
can not find those files, they are not in the log directory of Yarn or Hadoop
or under /tmp .

Any hint as where I can find those files would be great. Do I need to add any
settings to my tez-site.xml in-order to enable generating them ?

Thanks.