I get an the error every time while I run a query on a large data set. I
think use MEMORY_AND_DISK can avoid this problem under the limited
resources.
"15/10/23 17:37:13 Reporter WARN
org.apache.spark.deploy.yarn.YarnAllocator>> Container killed by YARN for
exceeding memory limits. 7.6 GB of 7.5 GB physical memory used. Consider
boosting spark.yarn.executor.memoryOverhead."