Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried this and I get the following error
"Attempt to do update or delete on table tmp that does not use an
AcidOutputFormat or is not bucketed". I googled about it and found this
link
http://unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/2014/11/updatedeleteinsert-in-hive-0140.html.
This suggests changing hive configurations which are not possible
immediately. Is there anything else which you can suggest?

Regards,
Anand

--
Regards,