Hello all,

We released a newer version of Hivemall, v0.4.0.

Hivemall provides machine learning functionality over Hive UDFs/UDAFs/UDTFs.
Hivemall is easy to use because every machine learning step is done
within HiveQL.

   https://github.com/myui/hivemall

In the latest release (v0.4.0), we introduced

   o Factorization Machine classification/regression

https://github.com/myui/hivemall/wiki/Movielens-Rating-Prediction-using-Factorization-Machine
   o RandomForest classification/regression

https://github.com/myui/hivemall/wiki/Iris-multi-class-classification-using-RandomForest

https://github.com/myui/hivemall/wiki/Kaggle-Titanic-binary-classification-using-Random-Forest

Aside from machine learning, Hivemall also provides a UDTF to run
Top-K processing efficiently on Apache Hive.
https://github.com/myui/hivemall/wiki/Efficient-Top-k-computation-on-Apache-Hive-using-Hivemall-UDTF

Hope you enjoy the release. Feedback and pull requests are welcome.

Thanks,
Makoto

--
Makoto YUI