Hi,

Is there any possibility of mentioning both*"serialization.null.format"="" and **"serialization.null.format"="\000" *has table properties, currently we are creating external table, where there is chance of having data with empty string or \000, As a work around, we have created 2 external tables, one with "serialization.null.format"="" has table property and another with "serialization.null.format"="\000" where we insert data from external table 1 to table 2. Is there way to reduce to single step having mentioning both *"serialization.null.format"="" and **"serialization.null.format"="\000"*in the same table property.

Thanks,
Mahender