Tank you sir,  very helpful. Could you also briefly describe from your
experience  the major differences between traditional ETL in DW and ELT in
Hive?  Why there is emphasis to take data from traditional transactional
databases into Hive table with the same format and do the transform in Hive
after. Is it because Hive is meant to be efficient in data transformation?
Regards

    On Wednesday, 30 December 2015, 18:00, Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>