+1 for all suggestions provided already.

I have personally use Talend Big Data Studio in conjunction with Hive +
Cron/Autosys to build and manage small DW.
Found it easy to rapidly build and deploy. Helps with email integration etc
which was my custom requirement (spool few reports and share via email at
routine intervals).

regards
Dev

--