?+1

________________________________
From: Lefty Leverenz <leftylever...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 1:36 AM
To: user@hive.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Bylaws change to allow some commits without review

+1

Navis, you've just reactivated your PMC membership.  ;-)

A PMC member is considered emeritus by their own declaration or by not
contributing in any form to the project for over six months.

Actually your old patch for
HIVE-9499<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-9499> was committed in
March and you added a comment to
HIVE-11752<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-11752> in February, so
you have been active recently.  And now you can let it slide until October....

-- Lefty

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 5:57 PM, Sushanth Sowmyan