Hi, guys.

        I write one example as @furcy said like this.

public static void main(String[] args) throws SemanticException,
ParseException, IOException {
  String sql = "select * from table1 where a > 100";
  Context context = new Context(new HiveConf());
  ParseDriver pd = new ParseDriver();
  ASTNode tree = pd.parse(sql, context);
  System.out.println(tree);
}

When i run it,  exception thrown out,  did i miss something?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException: Conf non-local
session path expected to be non-null
at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:204)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.session.SessionState.getHDFSSessionPath(SessionState.java:669)
at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Context.<init>(Context.java:133)
at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Context.<init>(Context.java:120)
at com.fenbi.pipe.utils.LineageInfoUtils.main(LineageInfoUtils.java:24)
at
at
at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:144)