we have multiple hive versions installed on the same machine and we use
export HIVE_HOME via CLI which I think it is why we run into that issue.
As suggested, we use the complete execution CLI path and it looks good.

Thanks and closing this issue.

regards,

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 12:27 PM, Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com