Reg " hive concurrency not working" in HDP.

yes, it's known issue in HDP and with Hue 2.6

I have below information on this issue and hope it will help you.
--------------------------------
When you are running Hive queries through Hue (Beeswax), users are unable
to run multiple queries concurrently. In practice, this doesn't matter if
it is separate browser sessions, separate clients, etc. it seems to be tied
to the user.
In looking at the way Tez works and looking through the code for the patch
in Hive 0.14 that supports concurrent queries in general with Tez, it does
not support parallel queries in a particular TezSession, only serial
queries. This is also documented in Tez documentation. It seems the way
that Hive creates a session is based upon the user.  Upon further digging,
we found a ticket HIVE-9223 that is in open state which describes this
issue.

Regards,
Divakar