Hi,all:
  I hava set "hive.users.in.admin.role=hive" in hive-site.xml, and I hive some
"create temporary function ..." in .hiverc, when I start beeline, it occured NO
PRIVILEGE:

FAILED: HiveAccessControlException Permission denied: Principal [name=hive,
type=USER] does not have following privileges for operation CREATEFUNCTION
[[ADMIN PRIVILEGE] on Object [type=FUNCTION, name=to_timestamp]]

I know that "A user in the admin role can run commands to create these
functions",
And also I know  login to Beeline as user hive and set "set role admin;" and
then execute these "create temporary function"  commands is one solution,but we
have a number of  temporary functions in .hiverc,

so can someone give me a little suggestion?

thanks in advance.

Maria