Hi Thanks for checking.

Our Druid installation has Sql Server as metastore, and it is using Azure
for Deep storage. It is working fine.
That is why i was wondering why Hive would need MySQL or Postgres only for
Druid integration.

I'm using Hive 2.2.0

Now dismantling Druid just for Hive integration is a big effort to do i
would guess.