Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that the Hive community is organizing a Hive user
group meeting in the Bay Area next month. The details can be found at
https://www.meetup.com/Hive-User-Group-Meeting/events/249641278/

The format of this meetup will be slightly different from previous ones.
There will be one hour dedicated to lightning talks, followed by a group
discussion on the future of the Hive Metastore.

We are inviting talk proposals from Hive users as well as developers at
this time. Please contact either myself (takiar.sa...@gmail.com), Vihang
Karajgaonkar (vih...@cloudera.com), or Peter Vary (pv...@cloudera.com) with
proposals. We currently have 5 openings.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks,
Sahil