Let me start off by saying I've backed myself into a corner and would rather
not reprocess the data if possible. I have a Hive Transactional table in Hive
1.2.1 H that was loaded via NiFi Hive Streaming with a fairly large String
column containing XML Documents. Awful I know and I'm working on changing how
the data get's loaded. But I've got this table with so many deltas that the
Hive Compaction runs out of memory and any queries on the table run out of
memory. Any ideas on how I might get the data out of the table and split it
into more buckets or something?

Thanks

Shawn Weeks