Hello,

Sorry for the late response. Just got back from vacation.

Regarding Hive version: 2.3.3-amzn-1

Regarding the HS2 logs, I don't have explicit server console access
but might be able to look at the logs and configuration with the
administrators.

I've just implemented the manual alter table / add partition steps.

Thanks,

Colin Williams