Hi all,

I am investigating the source get_partitions_with_auth calls in my
metastore audit log. However, as I narrowed down to a specific Spark job
based on the table accessed and the context of the surrounding calls, I
could not make sense of how the job issued the call...

The job invoked
only org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaStoreClient#listPartitionSpecs,
and never
invoked
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaStoreClient#listPartitionsWithAuthInfo
as far as I can tell... Is there some connection between the two calls that
is not apparent at the API level...? :\

The particular job is using version 1.1.0-cdh5.9.2

Thanks in advance for your help!