Hey All!

We have our first online Hive meetup today!

We will start at 5pm UTC for other timezones see on this site:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2021&month=3&day=17&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=50&p2=137&p3=136&p4=70&p5=176

If you don't yet have the meeting url - it will be held in a zoom room at:
https://cloudera.zoom.us/j/91452267238
Most likely there will be a recording of it - which will be shared afterwards.

I was thinking to use Github discussions to (also) ask questions during the event - because it could help untangle "question time" from "answer time"; we may of course choose not to use it - but I've experimented with it and if we add discussions to the "Q&A" section we may even answer it - and people thinking about the same thing may extend the question by adding further comments...or just vote on the question...
not sure how well it will work - might worth a try!
I've set it up on my own fork for now:
https://github.com/kgyrtkirk/hive/discussions

The meetup url is here:
https://www.meetup.com/Hive-User-Group-Meeting/events/276886707