Yay! Very well deserved. Krisztian has a broad knowledge of Hive and an
extremely deep level of experience with the compiler itself (which is a
huge beast we all know), looking forward to seeing further contributions!

Naveen Gangam <ngan...@cloudera.com.invalid> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. jan.
30., H, 17:23):