This decision must be made based on consensus. As we can see, there is
still usage within the community. Despite the personal challenges it
presents to me, I believe we should all agree to maintain support for
Apache Pig, and unfortunately, there won't be any bacon soon :) Thank you
to everyone who has shared their opinions. We will revisit this topic at a
later time.

-Attila