Mateusz,

In general Compute Engine may help you with this (https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.4/docs/compute-grid).
It takes peer class loading and different deployment modes into account.

--
Denis

On 11/3/2015 2:05 PM, mp wrote:
Hi Denis,

Thanks a lot for the clarifications.

So, is there any way in Ignite to achieve my goal: different versions of the same class running on the cluster (they can be deployed at the same time from different client nodes)? If yes, I can think of a way in which I can achieve my goals without using the distributed queue.

Cheers,
-Mateusz