I am trying to use OFFHEAP_VALUES with offHeapMaxMemory (1G). I configured
LRU eviction with maxMemorySize set to 1G (same as offHeapMaxMemory). When I
put a large number of entries in the cache, I expected offHeap entries to
get evicted. But it seems like offHeap is growing beyond configured limit
(1G).

I am not interested in using swap space. This seems to work fine with
OFFHEAP_TIERED. Is this a bug or known issue?

Thanks
-Seshu

Version: 1.5.0b1
Configuration:
                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration"
                    p:offHeapMaxMemory="#{1 * 1024L * 1024L * 1024L}"
                    p:cacheMode="PARTITIONED"
                    p:memoryMode="OFFHEAP_TIERED"
                    p:swapEnabled="false"
                    <property name="evictionPolicy">
                        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.cache.eviction.lru.LruEvictionPolicy"
                            p:maxMemorySize="#{1 * 1024L * 1024L * 1024L}"/>
                    </property>
                </bean>