Hi Val,

vkulichenko wrote
> "As for configuration, you will have to deploy cache reader/writer
> implementation classes on all nodes. Note that you provide Factory in
> configuration instead of reader/writer instance, so it created only on the
> node where it will be used. This allows to make reader/writer
> non-serializable."

What happens in below scenario
1) Cache configuration is defined on a server node and cache was created as
part of this server node start operation. Cache is read through and write
through. I Define cache loader factory and Cache writer Factory in this
configuration. I guess my loader factory implementation class should be on
all server nodes in this case? is this right?
2) Create a near cache for above mentioned cache on a client node. Now do i
need loader and writer factory implementation classes on client node as
well? i think not.
3) Make a get operation which is a miss on near cache. I think i should get
value from Server node if it exists there in this case.
4) Make another get which is a miss on near cache as well as a miss on cache
on server node. I think in this case Server node will use Loader factory to
load object in cache and send it to client node. is this right?
5) What happens if i call getAndPut on near cache on client node?