Hi,

As far as I remember Ignite community fixed a lot of issues related to the
stability of TCP discovery SPI in version 1.5.0. The one you face should be
fixed as well. So please upgrade to version 1.5.0 and check you app with it.

1. Is there any restriction on the number of clients which can be created
per ignite server node? five connections in my case are created by different
storm worker node

There is no any specific limitation. However the golden rule that apply to
any technology or platform is to use as less resources as possible :)

2.  The runtime error does not happen so often if I disable the cache store,
any reason for this

Just give a try to 1.5.0. Probably cache stored trigger that exception on
your side.

3. The client connections are opened and kept alive till the end, do you see
any side effect of this?

This shouldn't be the case. Close clients only if you're not going to use
them for a long time.

4. Is it better to create multimode ignite cluster (more than one server
node) for an input of 5-10 lakhs (1 million)

Yes, if you have several boxes/machines that you're going to use then you
can start several servers nodes on them and will only benefit from this.

5. Please suggest any other way of connecting different components (storm,
ignite, Cassandra) which can produce the better result

Again, I would suggest switching to 1.5.0 before. As per Cassandra there is
a work on the go related to the integration of Ignite and Cassandra. [1]
Hope it will be finished soon.

[1]

Denis