Hi Tomas,

Can you please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community
receives email notifications? Please follow the instruction here:

tomascejka wrote
> Hello, I would like to know if you plan (or already exist) export
> documentation from readme.io?
> I would like to read docs at my ebook reader.

Currently this doesn't exist, but as far as I know readme.io allows to
export to markdown which can be then converted to PDF. I believe this can be
useful, but will require some effort. If you want to do this, I recommend to
send an email to dev@ list and someone will help you.

-Val