Val,

I assume you are referring to CacheWriteSynchronizationMode? I do not see
the
mode DUAL_ASYNC. I see only FULL_ASYNC, FULL_SYNC and PRIMARY_ASYNC.

AM I missing something?

 *       CacheConfiguration datacache = new CacheConfiguration ();
        datacache.setName("igfs-data");
        datacache.setCacheMode(CacheMode.REPLICATED);
        datacache.setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.TRANSACTIONAL);

datacache.setWriteSynchronizationMode(CacheWriteSynchronizationMode.FULL_SYNC);
        datacache.setBackups(0);
        datacache.setAffinityMapper( new IgfsGroupDataBlocksKeyMapper
(512));*

/Kobe

vkulichenko wrote