Hi,

You're right, currently there is no integration with R and it will require
to create a new R package. In my understanding, it should almost replicate
the IgniteContext/IgniteRDD API and provide saveValues() operation to store
the data and sql() to execute fast indexed queries against Ignite. What do
you think? Have you already started working on this? Is it something that
can be included in Ignite? I believe it would be a very useful contribution.

-Val