Thanks for quick reply.

I mistakenly write 20 million to earlier but objects I am putting in cache
are 2 million which means .9 GB approx.

Sorry for putting wrong number of objects earlier.

I am starting 2 server nodes of 5 GB each and a client node of 5 gb to load
data into cache.

Apart from this cache I am having 2 more caches whose size combined is less
than 400 MB.