Hi everyone:
I ran more than 30 Ignite instances in 5 physical machines and following are
my cache configure:

CacheCfg.setCacheMode(CacheMode.LOCAL);
CacheCfg.setOffHeapMaxMemory(0);
CacheCfg.setSwapEnabled(false);
CacheCfg.setReadFromBackup(false);
CacheCfg.setBackups(0);

After I ran ignite for a long time(more than 20 hours), there was a
Exception accured.
Anyone knows what is the reason, below is the Exception Stack:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cache has been stopped:
TEST_Cache
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheGateway.checkState(GridCacheGateway.java:85)
~[ignite-core-1.4.1.jar:1.4.1]
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheGateway.enter(GridCacheGateway.java:174)
~[ignite-core-1.4.1.jar:1.4.1]
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.onEnter(IgniteCacheProxy.java:1826)
~[ignite-core-1.4.1.jar:1.4.1]
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.get(IgniteCacheProxy.java:794)
~[ignite-core-1.4.1.jar:1.4.1]