Hi Kamil,

By default TRANSACTIONAL cache invokes store from the node where
transaction is started. If this is a client node, then store will be
invoked from client. This is done on purpose to allow for transactional
writes to store. ATOMIC cache, to the contrast, do not give any
transactional guarantees, so it can perform writes to store from primary
nodes and hence store is never invoked from clients.

You can disable saves from client if you enable write-behind semantics. See
CacheConfiguration.writeBehindEnabled property.

Vladimir.