From: vkulichenko [mailto:valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 5:24 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: Is there a way to get original object reference from IgniteCache?

Hi Jimmy,

Ignite stores data in serialized form, i.e. the object that you put is
serialized and saved as a byte array.  Having said that, you have to use
IgniteCache.put() to update the cache.

Note that you can always acquire Ignite instance using Ignition.ignite()
method. It's static, so you can do this anywhere in the code. Will this work
for you?

-Val