Hi,

Looks like you faced split brain situation. Say, you have 3 server nodes -
A, B and C. A-B see each other, B-C see each other, but A-C don't. If you
shut down node B, then nodes A and C will form two independent clusters
which we refer to as "split-brain".

Are you sure that all your sever nodes is able to reach each other?