Hi Ignite Gurus,

I am currently using ignite to cache data on a cluster, and I have a C++
client that reads the data from the cache using SQL. The API allows
execution of the queries in milli secs, but, there is a delay when we loop
through the results (we are currently looping one by one using getNext()).

Is there a way I can use something similar to Host Arrays
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B10501_01/appdev.920/a97269/pc_08arr.htm#468
basically, I want to copy the result set into continous memory in one shot
and use that array for further processing.

Pls help.

Thanks,
Arthi