Hi Satya,

It should be possible to set up automatic persistence for Ignite.NET using
Java mechanisms described there:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/automatic-persistence
Basically, you'll have to import schema, compile resulting classes and put
them to classpath, and update Spring XML configuration accordingly.
It may not be convenient for .NET user, but there is no other way currently.

Pavel