One of my cache fields is a custom type MyCustomDateType implements
Serializable, Comparable.  How can I map this type to be able to query via
sql?

I have tried the following, but was not able to get the sql result.  H2
Console shows the column data type for this field as 1111 (OTHER):

/
<bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.QueryEntity">
        <property name="keyType" value="MyKey"/>
        <property name="valueType" value="MyObj"/>

        <property name="fields">
                <map>
                <entry key="id" value="java.lang.Integer"/>
                <entry key="type" value="MyCustomDataType"/>

                </map>
        </property>

        <property name="indexes">
                <list>
                <bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.QueryIndex">
                        <constructor-arg>
                                <map>
                                 <entry key="id" value="true"/>
                                 <entry key="type" value="false"/>

String sql = "id = ? and type  <= ? ";

SqlQuery<AffinityKey&lt;MyKey>, MyObj> q = new SqlQuery<>(MyObj.class, sql);
q.setArgs(123, new MyCustomDataType("zzz");

List<Entry&lt;AffinityKey&lt;MyKey>, MyObj>> l = cache.query(q).getAll();
//<- no results
/